Welcome to Wellington Country Park.
Please be aware of the following terms and conditions of entry before purchasing your tickets.
Visitors are reminded that for operational, technical, safety or any other reason any advertised exhibit; event, attraction or any of the facilities on site may be closed, removed, altered or unavailable at any time. No refund or discount on entry prices will be given should any of these circumstances apply, no matter how long the situation extends.
- Wellington Country Park reserves the right to alter opening times and admission prices at any time without notice.
- Please retain your entry sticker as proof of entry payment. An entrance label will also be required to be on show should you wish to leave the Park at any point and return in the same day.
- Wellington Country Park reserves the right to refuse admission to any areas of the park, Campsite or Reception Building.
- No refunds for entry will be given under any circumstances.
- Children aged 15 years and under must be accompanied at all times by a responsible adult aged 18 years or over. Please Note: Only bikes fitted with stabilisers or ‘balance bikes’ are allowed in the Country Park during the day. Scooters are permitted.
- Visitors should read and obey all signs and warnings relating to the Park. Any advertised entertainment, show time or any other presentation are subject to change. Wellington Country Park reserves the right to alter or cancel them at any time without notice.
Please be aware, there may be school groups in the building during your visit.
- When full capacity of the Park is reached, Wellington Country Park reserves the right to control the queue and flow of visitors into the Park. This may result in delays, at the point of entry.
- Please be aware that during busier periods queues may form at any point in the Park and other visitors may prevent or obstruct the use of any part of the Park’s facilities and attractions. This is considered a normal part of the Park’s operation.
- Wellington Country Park reserves the right to remove any visitor whose behaviour, or the behaviour of their children or dog, is deemed inappropriate by Wellington Country Park staff or represents a risk to the health and safety of any other visitor or Wellington Country Park staff. No refund will be given.
We hope you enjoy your visit to Wellington Country Park