Campsite Terms & Conditions
- Only one unit per pitch is allowed. A unit is defined as a Tent, Trailer Tent, Folding Camper, Caravan, Motorhome or a Campervan
- Only one vehicle is permitted per pitch. Any additional vehicles must be parked in the Main Visitor Car Park opposite the Reception Building. Parking is NOT permitted in the Fishing Syndicate area
- Two occupants are included in the pitch price. This can be either 2 adults or 1 adult and 1 child
- A maximum of 8 people are permitted per pitch in total, including infants. Additional costs apply for any extra Adults, Children, Dogs, Children’s Play Tents and/or Gazebos
- A maximum of 14 nights stay is permitted on our site. If you wish to stay longer than this, you must first speak to a member of the Wellington Country Park management team. If you book for longer than this and it has not been authorised, your booking will be cancelled and refunded as per the cancellation policy
- The FULL fee is required at the time of booking. We do not take provisional bookings
- For information on cancellations, early departures or booking changes, please see the Cancellation Policy below
- A minimum of 2 nights stay is required on weekends during the medium and high-season and a minimum of 3 nights is required on Bank Holiday weekends
- Persons under the age of 21 are not permitted on the campsite unless accompanied by an adult over the age of 25 (proof of age may be required). Due to the orientation of our site being family based, we are unable to accept stag or hen parties or large single-sex groups
- We do not allow commercial vehicles on the Campsite
- We cannot accommodate motorhomes over 28 feet or caravans, including vehicle, over 34 feet
- Lost keys will be charged at £20.00 per key
- Camping fees do not include entrance to any ticketed events or additional attractions such as the Miniature Railway or Welly Wheels
- We reserve the right to refuse any booking or admission to the Campsite and the Country Park
- The Campsite Warden is empowered to instruct campers to vacate immediately, if any of the Campsite/Country Park Terms and Conditions or regulations are breached or following any serious complaints
- We reserve the right to alter any allocated pitches, prices, dates, opening times, Terms & Conditions, Cancellation Policy and/or Campsite Regulations without notice
All cancellations are subject to an administration charge of 25% of the total booking (minimum of £20.00). Cancellations can be made up to 7 days prior to the arrival date for all stays, excluding Bank Holiday Weekends. Cancellations for Bank Holiday weekends must be made 14 days prior to the arrival date, whether you are arriving on Friday, Saturday or Sunday of the weekend.
No refunds will be given for any bookings not cancelled within the above time frames or for any early departures or alterations during your stay with us. Please note that no refunds will be given due to bad weather, early departure or for any reason out of our control.
Cancellation by Operator
Should we have to cancel due to circumstances beyond our control, you will receive a refund for the nights we have had to cancel, but we will not otherwise be liable for any other loss or costs incurred as a result of the cancellation or alteration of your booking.
Bikes – Bicycles are not allowed in the Country Park or Campsite at any time. Bikes with stabilisers, balance bikes and scooters are permitted
Vehicles - Please observe the 5mph speed limit round the one-way system. Movement of cars should be kept to a minimum between 10:30pm and 8:00am
Noise - ALL NOISE MUST be kept to a minimum between 10:30pm and 8:00am. All music must be switched off by 10:30pm at the latest
Electric - Electric Hook-up points deliver a maximum of 6amps or 1.5kw. You will need to bring an electric hook up cable with you as we do not supply them
Fires - Ground fires and Braziers are prohibited. Enclosed Fire Pits and Chiminea’s are allowed at the Campsite Warden’s discretion. If used, they must be supervised at all times and the correct firefighting materials available
BBQ’s - You are welcome to bring your own barbeques however, these are at the discretion of the Campsite Warden. Barbeques must not be placed directly on the ground or picnic tables. Bricks are available from the Campsite Warden
Dogs - Dogs are welcome (fees apply). They must be kept on a lead at all times and not left unattended. Owners must clear up after them. A maximum of 3 dogs are allowed per pitch
- Please note ALL children must be supervised at all times both in the Campsite and Country Park.
- Climbing trees is not permitted anywhere on-site
- There is NO fishing, swimming, paddling or boating (including remote control) permitted on the lakes
- Drones and Chinese Lanterns are not allowed in the Campsite or Country Park
- Please respect other campers’ privacy and space