Our aim is to provide an excellent service to all our visitors and guests, so everyone can enjoy their stay on the campsite, facilities and the Park. Our mission is to provide a quality experience and we are committed to provide accessibility to all. The following statement is a summary of our provisions. If you have any questions, please contact a member of staff who will be pleased to assist you.
- We cater for caravans, campervans, folding campers, motorhomes, trailer tents and tents
- It is advisable to book in advance to ensure availability; this can be done online, by telephone or in person. Our campsite is in a woodland setting. At the time of booking you will be allocated a specific pitch that is suitable for the type of unit you specify and to meet your requirements (depending on availability)
- Full payment is required at the time of booking and a confirmation letter will be emailed out to you. Please ensure you check all details are correct prior to arrival.
- We have 3 car parks outside the main reception building, the ground is compacted soil (as you would find in a woodland) and your vehicle will be parked amongst the trees. 'We have a designated disabled parking area in front of the reception building. There is also a designated campsite arrival point to the front of reception for guests to park and book in before accessing the campsite
- Access to reception is via a cobbled brick pavement
- You will need to report to the camping desk, which is found in reception, for directions to your pitch and collect an access key
Access to the Campsite
- Once booked in, guests can make their way to the allocated pitch, via the green camping gate and along the campsite road
- The campsite is clearly signposted and all pitches are numbered
- The campsite is situated within woodland and the ground is as you would find in such a setting (a mixture of soil, stone, gravel and tree roots). Some of our hard standing pitches are made up of type 1 stone and are only suitable for caravans, folding campers, campervans and motorhomes. We do recommend with tents that you bring an extra ground sheet and toughened metal tent pegs
- The facilities are found in the middle of the campsite and consist of one block which is split into male and female. Within each area you will find Showers (free), toilets, urinals (male only), wash cubical / baby change and sinks, access is via a ramp
- Situated next to the female facilities you will find the laundrette with a * washing machine, * tumble dryer, sink, iron and ironing board (* fee applies). The public telephone is also in the laundrette, together with local information, such as take-a-way’s, local supermarkets, public houses and leaflets supplied by take one media
- Behind the laundrette is the washing up area, comprising of 6 sinks and drainers
- Situated around the campsite you will find 8 stand pipes for mains water
- There are 2 Elsan points situated at either side of the campsite and 2 waste (rubbish) points, split into recycling, glass and general waste. You will also find BBQ bins for used cool coals next to the waste points
- The Campsite Warden is available for any queries and problems you may have between the hours of 8:00am and 5:00pm. Outside of these hours, the Warden should be contacted for emergencies only.
- Within reception you will find the camping desk, cafe, gift shop, a small camping and provisions shop.
- Reception is open from 9:30am to 4:30pm (low season) and 5:30pm (high season). The cafe serves hot food from 9:30am until 2:30pm, with afternoon teas and coffees until 15 minutes before the Main Reception building closes.
- Reception also has the public toilets, baby change and disabled facilities for the Park
- If you wish to use a wheel chair, this can be arranged from the camping desk (one available, on a first come first served basis - £50 deposit).
- Admission to the Park can be through the reception building
The Park Grounds
- There are 350 acres of parkland, with play areas for children from toddlers upwards, mini golf, miniature railway (Fees Apply), Animal farm (seasonal) and a number of nature trials or routes you can ramble
- Waterloo Meadow is accessed via a gate if you are walking. It is the home to our herd of Red or Fallow Deer and can be hired for private functions, events and rallies.
- The Antler Pen is found next to Waterloo Meadow, with access via a locked gate. This area is suitable for smaller functions, events and rallies .
- Mobile telephone coverage is poor in the Park, although there is a public telephone in the laundrette on the campsite
- TV reception is very poor.
- Wi-Fi is available, fee applies.
- There is a bus service from outside the Park, running between Reading and Fleet (Stagecoach number 7), which runs every half hour Monday to Saturday. There is no service on a Sunday or Bank Holiday
- Trains to and from London can be caught from Hook, Fleet, Winchfield, Basingstoke or Reading Station
Address Wellington Country Park, Odiham Road, Riseley. RG7 1SP
Telephone 01189 326 444
Fax 01189 326 445